Come visit our new fish tank!
Inside, you’ll find different varieties of tropical fish swimming in the warm water, tiny shrimp crawling on the rocky bottom, and even a frog. Yes, a frog. We don’t have names for our new aquatic friends. So, perhaps you can help us. But first, let’s see how much you know about them.
- How do fish breathe?
- Can you find their fins? Can you see their gills move?
- Why are fish different colors?
- What are the differences between fish and amphibians?
- How long can a frog hold his breath?
- Are these salt water fish or fresh water fish?
- Can you think of another word for “fish tank”?
- What does the water filter do?
This aquarium was donated by Circle of Friends Productions.